Cape Coral Birth Injury Lawyer
Having a baby is one of the most important times in your life. There are plenty of tasks for expectant parents to attend to, but the top priority is making sure both baby and mother are healthy. Unfortunately, birth injuries in Cape Coral can happen due to negligent medical providers. Cardinal Law provides the comprehensive support and professional legal representation you need to hold them accountable.
Our experienced Cape Coral birth injury lawyer guides you through the often complex process of filing a medical malpractice claim. As a family-owned law firm, we are dedicated to getting you a sense of justice and the compensation you deserve. Contact Cardinal Law and request a consultation today.
Get Compassionate, Comprehensive Legal Service From Our Experienced Cape Coral Birth Injury Lawyer
Birth injuries in Cape Coral can cause serious harm to infants and their mothers throughout the pregnancy, labor, and delivery process. At Cardinal Law, our Cape Coral birth injury lawyer provides the compassionate, comprehensive legal service you need to hold those at fault accountable.
When birth injuries happen, it is generally due to negligence on the part of doctors, nurses, and other providers. According to the National Institutes of Health, common types of birth injuries include:
- Lack of oxygen or blood flow due to problems with the umbilical cord or other issues;
- Broken bones due to rough handling during delivery;
- Head and brain injuries caused by excessive pushing or extraction methods;
- Nerve damage, resulting in Erb’s palsy and other serious conditions;
- Undiagnosed conditions in the mother that cause complications, such as gestational diabetes and Rh factor;
- Uncontrolled bleeding after delivery, which can put the mother’s life in jeopardy.
We Hold Negligent Medical Providers Accountable
Birth injuries in Cape Coral often happen due to the negligence of medical providers. They either took reckless actions that put you at risk or failed to take otherwise reasonable precautions. Under the Florida Statutes, you have the right to hold them liable for injuries suffered by the mother or infant as a result.
At Cardinal Law, our Cape Coral birth injury lawyer takes the legal actions needed to file a claim. While you focus on your family, we negotiate with insurers on your behalf and can file a medical malpractice lawsuit if needed to get the maximum amount you are entitled to by law.
This may include:
- Coverage of all current medical expenses arising from birth injuries and any future care your child requires;
- Reimbursement for your current lost wages and future losses in income and benefits your family suffers;
- Payment for your pain, suffering, any scarring or disfigurement, and loss of enjoyment in life due to birth injuries.
Contact Our Cape Coral Birth Injury Lawyer Today And Request A Consultation
At Cardinal Law, we provide the compassionate, comprehensive legal service you need when birth injuries happen. Let us help you get a sense of justice and the compensation you need to move forward. Contact our experienced Cape Coral birth injury lawyer and request a consultation today.