Cape Coral Child Injury Lawyer
As a parent, your top priority is protecting the health and safety of your children. Unfortunately, child injuries in Cape Coral can happen and often occur due to negligence on the part of others involved. At Cardinal Law, we offer caring support and the comprehensive legal representation you need to get compensation.
As a family-owned law firm, we understand how devastating child injuries can be and the impacts they can have on your family. Our experienced Cape Coral child injury lawyer helps you hold those at fault accountable in a claim. This can provide a sense of justice while ensuring medical costs and other expenses are paid. For professional, personalized legal service, contact Cardinal Law and request a consultation.
Our Experienced Cape Coral Child Injury Lawyer Protects Your Family When Accidents Happen
Accidents are a leading cause of death and disability and children are among the most common victims. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), more than 20 victims under the age of 19 are killed each day throughout the country while hundreds of others suffer serious harm.
When child injuries in Cape Coral happen, Cardinal Law provides the trusted legal guidance you need. Our experienced Cape Coral child injury lawyer helps you get a sense of justice and the compensation you need to recover when child injuries happen due to:
- Car accidents;
- Bike and pedestrian accidents;
- School bus accidents;
- Sports and recreational accidents;
- Gun violence;
- Accidents involving defective and dangerous products.
Get A Sense Of Justice And Compensation In A Cape Coral Child Injury Claim
Child injuries in Cape Coral typically occur due to the negligence of others involved. This means they either engaged in reckless behavior that put your child at risk or failed to take the appropriate safety precautions. Under the Florida Statutes, you have the right to hold them responsible.
At Cardinal Law, our experienced Cape Coral child injury lawyer provides the comprehensive legal service you need in filing a claim. We help you get a sense of justice and the compensation your family needs to recover. This may include:
- Economic damages, which cover tangible losses. This includes all medical care your child requires, your lost wages and benefits, and any future costs you are likely to incur.
- Non-economic damages, which cover intangible losses. This includes pain, suffering, scarring, disfigurement, and loss of enjoyment in life due to child injuries.
- Punitive damages, which is an additional amount we can push for that punishes those at fault in cases of gross negligence and helps prevent others from engaging in similarly dangerous behavior.
Contact Our Cape Coral Child Injury Lawyer Today
Child injuries in Cape Coral can impact your family for years into the future. At Cardinal Law, we provide the caring support and comprehensive legal representation needed to hold those at fault accountable. To get a sense of justice and the compensation you need to recover, contact our Cape Coral child injury lawyer and request a consultation today.