Cape Coral Construction Accident Lawyer
Construction in our area is ongoing. Unfortunately, constant development and repair projects put you and your loved ones at risk. Construction accidents in Cape Coral can leave you suffering serious, potentially debilitating personal injuries. At Cardinal Law, we provide the experienced, local legal representation you need to get compensation.
Our Cape Coral construction accident lawyer guides you through what can be a confusing and complex claims process. As a family-owned law firm, we offer caring support and personalized legal service, helping you get the best possible outcome in your case. To request a consultation, contact Cardinal Law today.
Our Cape Coral Construction Accident Lawyer Helps You Get The Compensation You Need To Recover
Whether you live in the area or visit regularly, it is important to be aware of the risks regarding construction accidents. New development and repairs or modifications to existing infrastructure are ongoing, and the Lee County website shows the various road and building constructions currently underway.
Serious construction accidents in Cape Coral can happen while you are headed to work, running errands, or engaging in other activities. At Cardinal Law, we help injured victims navigate the complex claims process and hold those at fault accountable.
Our Cape Coral construction accident lawyer is dedicated to helping you get the maximum compensation you need to recover. We represent clients who have been injured due to the following or other causes:
- Falling objects or debris;
- Ground collapses due to excavations;
- Electrocutions due to exposed wiring;
- Getting struck by or caught between heavy tools and equipment;
- Transportation accidents involving construction equipment or those that happen at road construction sites.
Get Experienced, Local Legal Representation From Our Cape Coral Construction Accident Lawyer
Construction accidents in Cape Coral can impact workers or anyone living near or passing through the area. When they happen, it is important to take certain actions to protect yourself and your rights in filing a claim:
- Notify the police and the construction site owner or supervisor immediately;
- Make sure an accident report is filed and provides details about what happened and who was involved;
- Get contact information for all parties and any witnesses to your accident;
- Gather other evidence if possible, such as photos or videos at the scene;
- Seek medical care for your injuries, regardless of severity.
Your next step should be to call Cardinal Law. Our Cape Coral construction accident lawyer provides the experienced, local legal representation you need in filing a claim. We negotiate with insurance companies involved to get you the maximum compensation and will not hesitate to file a lawsuit against those involved. Under the Florida Statutes, compensation available covers all medical expenses, lost wages, and your pain and suffering.
Request A Consultation With Our Cape Coral Construction Accident Lawyer Today
Construction accidents in Cape Coral can leave you suffering serious personal injuries. Cardinal Law provides the experienced, local legal representation you need to get compensation. To request a consultation, contact our Cape Coral construction accident lawyer today.