Cape Coral Cruise Ship Injury Lawyer
Taking a cruise is a great way to relax and enjoy breathtaking views. There are abundant options when it comes to cruising, both locally and throughout the state. However, be aware that cruise ship injuries in Cape Coral are common and can happen in a variety of ways. At Cardinal Law, we provide the personalized service and professional legal representation you need in filing a claim.
We are a family-owned law firm with decades of combined experience serving residents in our local community. As an experienced Cape Coral cruise ship injury lawyer, we can help you get the compensation you need to recover. Contact Cardinal Law today and request a consultation.
Our Experienced Cape Coral Cruise Ship Injury Lawyer Helps You Get Compensation In A Claim
Cape Coral is only a few hours’ drive from Port Miami, one of the biggest cruise ship terminals in the world. Trip Advisor also shows a wide selection of smaller cruise options in our local area. Unfortunately, while taking a cruise is fun and relaxing, it also poses certain risks.
If you or someone you love is hurt, reach out to our Cape Coral cruise ship injury lawyer. At Cardinal Law, we provide trusted legal guidance and help you get compensation. We hold those at fault accountable when cruise ship injuries in Cape Coral happen due to:
- Lack of proper accommodations;
- Failure to take standard safety precautions;
- Not warning passengers of potential hazards;
- Failure to maintain the ship, resulting in falls and other accidents;
- Food poisoning and failure to contain communicable illnesses;
- Overserving alcohol, increasing injury risks;
- Negligent security, leading to passenger assaults;
- Failure to act in emergency situations, such as when someone falls overboard;
- Other safety issues.
We Help You Get The Maximum Amount In Your Cape Coral Cruise Ship Injury Claim
Cruise ship injuries in Cape Coral often happen due to negligence on the part of the cruise ship company and the people they employ or contract with. You have the right to hold them liable for losses you suffer.
At Cardinal Law, our Cape Coral cruise ship injury lawyer helps you get the compensation you are entitled to, either through the cruise ship company’s insurer or by taking your case to court. Under the Florida Statutes, you may be entitled to the following:
- Payment of all medical costs suffered due to cruise ship injuries;
- Coverage of any property damages or other losses;
- Reimbursement for lost wages during your recovery;
- Payment for long-term disabilities you suffer as a result;
- Additional amounts for pain, suffering, and the mental anguish you experienced.
Request A Consultation Today With Our Cape Coral Cruise Ship Injury Lawyer
Cruise ship injuries in Cape Coral are common and happen in a variety of ways. At Cardinal Law, we hold those at fault liable for the harm you suffer and the costs you incur during recovery. For personalized service and professional legal representation in filing a claim, contact our Cape Coral cruise ship injury lawyer and request a consultation today.