Cape Coral Dog Bite Lawyer
Dogs make great pets and provide comfort, protection, and companionship. Unfortunately, they can also pose serious risks. Dog bites in Cape Coral cause devastating personal injuries, impacting victims years after an attack. Cardinal Law provides the caring, personalized legal service you need to hold the owner liable in a claim.
As part of our family-owned law firm, our Cape Coral dog bite lawyer has extensive experience representing injured clients in these cases. We help you get the maximum compensation needed to cover medical bills, lost wages, and other expenses. Contact Cardinal Law and request a consultation today.
Get The Caring Legal Help You Need From Our Cape Coral Dog Bite Lawyer
Just about anywhere you go, you are likely to encounter dog owners and their furry, four-legged friends. While they may be allowed in many housing communities and local stores or eateries, the Cape Coral Municipal Code requires that they be properly leashed and otherwise restrained at all times. Failure to comply increases the risk of dog bite injuries in Cape Coral.
At Cardinal Law, we provide caring legal help for injured victims. While you focus on yourself and the healing process, our Cape Coral dog bite lawyer takes the legal actions needed to file a claim. Common dog bite injuries suffered by clients in cases we handle include:
- Scratch wounds, which are susceptible to infection and can result in permanent scarring;
- Bite wounds, cutting through the skin and impacting underlying soft tissues and body organs;
- Loss of limbs, which can result due to the force of the dog’s jaws;
- Defensive injuries, such as pulled muscles and broken bones;
- Head, back, and neck injuries due to getting knocked over;
- Post-traumatic stress syndrome, which can cause troubling systems many years after an attack.
We Hold Negligent Owners Accountable For Dog Bites In Cape Coral
Dogs are lovable, loyal companions but dog owners must take responsibility. Serious, disfiguring, and potentially life-threatening dog bite injuries in Cape Coral can happen as a result of their negligence. Examples include:
- Failing to keep pets properly leashed in public places;
- Failing to restrain dogs on public or private property;
- Failing to provide fencing or take other precautions to protect public safety;
- Failing to warn visitors that a potentially dangerous dog is on the property.
Under the Florida Statutes, you have the right to hold dog owners liable for injuries you suffer as a result of their negligence. At Cardinal Law, our Cape Coral dog bite lawyer helps you get the total amount you need to cover your medical costs, lost wages, pain and suffering, and other expenses.
Request A Consultation Today With Our Cape Coral Dog Bite Lawyer
Dog bite injuries in Cape Coral can have devastating impacts on your health. Physical and emotional harm suffered during an attack can impact you for years afterward. At Cardinal Law, we provide the caring, personalized legal service you need to get compensation. To request a consultation, contact our Cape Coral dog bite lawyer today.