Cape Coral Hit And Run Accident Lawyer
Motor vehicle crashes are common in our area and cause serious personal injuries. A hit-and-run accident in Cape Coral is particularly devastating. Drivers are required to stop at the scene of crashes impacting other motorists, bicyclists, and pedestrians. When they fail to do so, Cardinal Law helps you hold them accountable.
Our experienced Cape Coral hit and run accident lawyer provides the caring support and personalized legal representation you need in filing a claim. As a family-owned law firm, we are dedicated to helping injured victims and their families get the maximum compensation they need to recover. To request a consultation, contact Cardinal Law today.
Our Cape Coral Hit and Run Accident Lawyer Protects Your Rights To Compensation
Hit-and-run accidents in Cape Coral pose serious risks and can impact motorists, motorcyclists, bicyclists, and pedestrians. According to the Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles (FLHSMV), over 100,000 hit-and-run accidents happen throughout the state each year.
At Cardinal Law, we provide caring, professional legal representation to clients in these cases, protecting their rights to compensation. Efforts our Cape Coral hit-and-run accident lawyer can take to hold those at fault accountable include:
- Getting detailed descriptions of the driver or vehicle from witnesses to the crash;
- Obtaining video surveillance footage, which could identify the license plate number;
- Working with local law enforcement in soliciting tips from the general public;
- Talking to local mechanics, who the hit and run driver may have gone to for repairs.
Get The Compensation You Need To Recover From A Hit and Run Accident In Cape Coral
Under the Florida Statutes, all drivers are required to remain at the scene of any type of motor vehicle accident resulting in property damages or personal injuries. Unfortunately, panic over the crash, having outstanding criminal warrants, being under the influence of alcohol or drugs at the time, and wanting to avoid liability are all common reasons for at-fault drivers to flee the scene of an accident.
This can have devastating impacts on victims, resulting in dangerous delays in treatment and heavy financial losses. At Cardinal Law, our Cape Coral hit-and-run lawyer helps you identify the driver, hold them responsible for their actions, and get the maximum compensation you need to recover. This may include:
- Economic damages, covering vehicle repair or replacement costs, all medical expenses resulting from your injuries, lost wages and projected future losses in earnings or benefits.
- Non-economic damages, covering pain, suffering, any scars or disfigurement, and loss of enjoyment in life due to your injuries.
- Punitive damages, punishing the at-fault driver for particularly willful and negligent behavior.
Request A Consultation With Our Cape Coral Hit And Run Accident Lawyer Today
Hit-and-run accidents in Cape Coral can prove devastating for victims and their loved ones. Cardinal Law provides the caring support and personalized legal representation you need to hold at-fault drivers accountable. To get the maximum compensation you need to recover, contact our Cape Coral hit-and-run accident lawyer and request a consultation today.