Cape Coral Uber Accident Lawyer
Taking an Uber may be convenient and cost-effective, but Uber accidents in Cape Coral are common. They happen in a variety of ways and can cause you serious harm. Cardinal Law provides trusted legal guidance through the often complex process of filing a claim.
While you focus on your recovery, our Cape Coral Uber accident lawyer deals with the ridesharing company and the driver involved on your behalf. As a family-owned law firm, you can count on us to provide the personalized legal service you need to get the maximum compensation. To request a consultation, contact our Cape Coral Uber accident lawyer today.
Get Professional Legal Representation In Filing A Claim From Our Cape Coral Uber Accident Lawyer
The idea of ridesharing started on the West Coast in 2009 and quickly spread throughout the United States. Today, Uber operates in nearly every city, including Cape Coral. While it provides a convenient, cost-effective form of transportation, it also poses serious risks.
Originally, Uber was hailed for helping reduce drunk driving. However, as demand increased and more Uber drivers took to the road, accident rates began to climb. At Cardinal Law, our Cape Coral Uber accident lawyer provides the professional legal representation you need to protect your rights if you or someone you love is hurt. We represent clients who suffer serious personal injuries as a result of the following:
- Uber car accidents caused by the driver or other motorists;
- Uber passenger accidents, such as when sudden braking causes you to get slammed against your seat;
- Uber pedestrian and bicycle accidents, which are common at intersections and along heavily traveled routes;
- Any type of accident involving Uber that causes you to suffer harm.
We Help You Get The Compensation You Are Entitled To IN A Cape Coral Uber Accident Claim
Uber provides a million dollars in insurance coverage to protect drivers and victims when accidents happen. However, this coverage only applies in limited situations:
- If the driver is not logged in to the system, their own insurance will need to cover your costs.
- If they were logged in but not carrying a passenger or on a trip, coverage pays up to $50,000 per person or $100,000 per accident.
- Only if the driver was actively engaged in service and in compliance with Uber guidelines is the maximum coverage available.
Unfortunately, even in the last scenario, Uber is likely to find ways to either deny liability or downplay the amount you are entitled to. Cardinal Law protects your rights. Our Cape Coral Uber accident lawyer provides the professional legal representation needed to get the maximum compensation, including payment for all medical costs, lost wages, and pain and suffering.
To Request A Consultation, Contact Our Experienced Cape Coral Uber Accident Lawyer
If you are injured in an Uber accident in Cape Coral, get the trusted legal guidance you need in filing a claim at Cardinal Law. For professional legal representation from a family-owned law firm, contact our experienced Cape Coral Uber accident lawyer and request a consultation today.