Immokalee Truck Accident Lawyer
Were you injured in a collision with a truck? If so, you might receive financial compensation to pay for medical bills and defray lost wages. Unfortunately, obtaining a truck accident settlement is heavy lifting, and many accident victims feel like they are in over their heads. Helpfully, any victim can hire a lawyer to represent them in settlement negotiations. Contact Cardinal Law, P.A., today. An Immokalee truck accident lawyer can go over the facts of your crash with a dump truck, fuel truck, moving van, or big rig. We will then discuss whether you can receive compensation for your injuries.
Truck Accidents Are Different from Car Accidents
Truck accidents cases are much more complicated than a simple fender bender involving two passenger sedans. You will benefit from the experienced guidance an Immokalee truck accident lawyer provides.
Here are a few key differences:
- Truck accidents have more possible defendants to sue for compensation. We might sue the truck driver, the truck owner, mechanics, manufacturers, freight owners, or others. With the typical car accident, the defendant is the other driver. You cannot negotiate a settlement until you allocate fault, which means a deep analysis of all evidence. We can sift through witness statements and physical evidence to find the correct people to sue for your injuries.
- Truck accident evidence is often inaccessible. With a car wreck, the major pieces of evidence are witness statements and photos of the vehicles involved. This evidence is relevant for a truck crash, too. However, truck accidents also typically involve freight manifests, electronic data from the truck, and company policies and drug tests. This evidence is harder to find.
- Many truck accidents cause major injuries. Because of their size, heavy trucks can permanently disable many victims. Defendants will more vigorously fight an injury claim because so much more compensation is possibly in play.
- Trucking companies play to win. They usually have investigative teams visit the accident scene within an hour to begin compiling evidence. Trucking companies also have large insurers and law firms working day and night to help them avoid paying claims. You need a dynamic law firm in your corner when negotiating a settlement for an accident.
- Truck accidents usually involve complicated and ever-changing federal and state regulations. It is hard for a lay person to learn all of this law, but our firm stays on top of all new regulations.
Call Cardinal Law Today
Get the legal help you need to make a compelling argument for a settlement. Many of our clients are struggling with major medical bills and an inability to work to earn a living. They feel financial stress and need financial compensation. Cardinal Law has negotiated tough settlements with several trucking companies, and we know how to win these cases.
A member of our team is standing by to go over the facts of your case and begin the evidence gathering process. We are proud to offer free consultations with our Immokalee truck accident lawyer to anyone hurt in a truck crash.