Lehigh Acres Bus Accident Lawyer
Whether you were a passenger, cyclist, driver, or other party, being an injured victim in a bus accident is an extremely traumatic event. It is understandable that during this confusing time, you may have questions about what your rights are, and what steps to take. The Lehigh Acres bus accident lawyer at Cardinal Law, P.A., handles all types of bus accident claims, and can help you get to the bottom of what really happened.
Bus Accidents We Handle
Bus accident claims are often more complex than a personal injury claim/lawsuit involving two privately owned motor vehicles. Collisions involving buses run by cities or school districts are usually the most challenging types of traffic collision case for a plaintiff to win, due to the complexities involved in filing a lawsuit with such a large, public entity. Accidents involving buses owned by private companies can also be challenging, though usually less so than an accident with a municipally run bus. However, no matter the type of bus accident you were injured in, we are confident in our ability to win your case if the other party was responsible for causing the crash.
- Charter bus accidents
- City bus accidents
- School bus accidents
- Intercity (Greyhound) bus accidents
- Privately owned bus accidents
- Tour bus accidents
- Mini bus accidents
Who Caused the Accident?
Any number of parties could potentially be liable in a bus accident. If you were a passenger, it may be difficult to even know how the crash happened since you likely did not have a clear view of the events leading up to the accident, which is why an attorney is invaluable in this type of personal injury claim.
Bus driver/municipality/bussing company is at fault:
- Bus driver hits a cyclist in the bike lane
- Bus driver T-bones a car in an intersection
- Bus driver takes a turn too sharply and causes passenger to fall inside the bus
- Bus driver begins moving before a passenger has fully stepped off the bus
- Bussing company is negligent in maintaining the bus, which causes a crash
- School bus driver hits a child crossing in front of the bus
Other driver is at fault:
- Car driver hits bus from behind at a high speed, causing an occupant to suffer whiplash
- Truck driver sideswipes bus, causing a rollover accident
- Car driver hits bus-head on, causing occupant injuries in the bus
Bus manufacturer is at fault:
- Defective tires result in blowout and high-speed bus crash
- Defective brakes cause serious crash
- Poorly designed/defective seating/handrails causes unnecessary injuries during a crash
Call a Lehigh Acres Bus Accident Lawyer Today
No bus accident victim should be left in the dark or left to handle the hospital bills and other expenses that come with suffering a serious traffic injury. If you were harmed, we can help you seek fair compensation for all of your economic and non-economic damages. Call the Lehigh Acres bus accident lawyer at Cardinal Law, P.A. today at 239-610-0845 to schedule a free consultation.