Naples Business Transactions & Corporate Governance Lawyers Transactions/Corporate Governance
Florida Business Transactions and Corporate Governance Attorneys Serving Clients in Naples
Business owners know that a wide variety of legal matters affect companies of all sizes, and that the type and structure of a business can necessitate particular annual filings and the creation of various corporate governance materials. Whether you are considering the possibility of starting a new business in Southwest Florida or you require assistance with existing business operations and corporate governance matters, it is essential to work with an experienced attorney in Southwest Florida. One of our Naples business transactions and corporate governance lawyers can learn more about your business and its goals today, and we can work with you on entity formation issues, compliance with state and federal law, and other transactions necessary to keep your business running effectively.
How Our Firm Can Help with Naples Business Transactions and Corporate Governance
At Cardinal Law, P.A., we know that businesses face many different types of legal matters in the course of doing business. While companies can take steps to help prevent business disputes or legal issues, it will be necessary to have an experienced Naples business transactions and corporate governance attorney who can assist you with internal legal documentation, federally required quarterly and annual filings, business registration questions and requirements through the Florida Division of Corporations, business agreements, and compliance with various state and federal laws.
When disputes arise within companies, such as partnership or shareholder disputes, we can provide guidance about your company’s by-laws or articles of incorporation to help you to determine the possibilities for managing the dispute effectively.
Common Types of Business Transactions and Corporate Governance Issues Our Naples Attorneys Handle
The dedicated business transactions and corporate governance lawyers in Naples can serve your business in a wide variety of ways. At Cardinal Law, P.A., we routinely assist businesses in Southwest Florida with legal matters such as:
- Choosing the best business structure as part of your entity formation plans, including determinations of whether structures such as a sole proprietorship, partnership, limited liability company (LLC), or corporation will be best for your business plans;
- Registering your business with the Florida Division of Corporations if required, and ensuring that all other business registration materials and license requirements are met;
- Drafting a partnership agreement, by-laws, articles of incorporation, or other governance materials for your business depending upon the business structure you have selected;
- Contract drafting and review, and contract negotiation;
- Annual quarterly or annual filings required by federal law; and
- Development of annual reports.
Contact Our Naples Business Transactions and Corporate Governance Lawyers
Business transactions and corporate governance issues can be extremely complex, and it is important to have an experienced attorney who can represent your business and ensure that you are in compliance with all required Florida and federal laws, and that your business transactions go smoothly. Our Naples business transactions and corporate governance lawyers can begin working with you or your company today on a wide variety of matters, from entity formation to filing required reports with the SEC to handling contract drafting and enforcement. Contact Cardinal Law, P.A. for more information about the services we provide to businesses in Southwest Florida.