Cape Coral Bus Accident Lawyer
Taking the bus is a convenient and inexpensive way to get around, but it also poses risks. Bus accidents in Cape Coral happen in a variety of ways and can leave you suffering serious harm. At Cardinal Law, we provide the personalized, professional legal representation you need in filing a claim.
We are a family-owned law firm with decades of combined experience serving our community. Our experienced Cape Coral bus accident lawyer takes the legal actions needed to help you get the compensation you need to recover from your injuries. For trusted legal guidance, contact Cardinal Law and request a consultation today.
Our Experienced Cape Coral Bus Accident Lawyer Helps You Get Compensation
The City of Cape Coral provides local mini-bus service to residents, while LeeTrans allows for longer trips to surrounding areas. While both provide a convenient and cost-effective alternative to driving yourself, you need to be aware of the risks.
Bus accidents in Cape Coral can happen in a variety of ways, all of which can cause you serious harm. At Cardinal Law, our experienced Cape Coral bus accident lawyer you get the compensation you are entitled to when personal injuries happen as a result of the following:
- Bus crashes, which include rollover accidents and collisions with fixed objects or other vehicles;
- Bus passenger accidents, such as getting suddenly jolted from your seat during a trip;
- Bus boarding accidents, such as slips and falls;
- Bus stop accidents, which can impact passengers while waiting for the bus or bicyclists and pedestrians in the area.
Common bus accident injuries include broken bones, torn muscles or tendons, and potentially severe head, back, or neck injuries. To protect your rights in filing a claim, contact Cardinal Law.
Get Trusted Legal Guidance In Filing A Cape Coral Bus Accident Claim
Bus accidents in Cape Coral can happen due to reckless behavior on the part of the bus driver, overscheduling, lack of training, vehicle defects, or other types of negligence on the part of the bus company. If you are injured, contact Cardinal Law for trusted legal guidance in filing a claim.
Our Cape Coral bus accident lawyer negotiates with the bus company and its insurers on your behalf to obtain the maximum settlement. If insurance fails to cover your costs, we can take your case to court. Compensation available in a Cape Coral bus accident lawsuit under the Florida Statutes includes:
- Economic damages, covering current and future medical costs, lost wages, and other tangible costs;
- Non-economic damages, covering pain, suffering, and other intangible losses;
- Punitive damages, an additional amount punishing the bus driver, the bus company, or others involved for gross negligence.
Request A Consultation With Our Cape Coral Bus Accident Lawyer
Bus accident injuries in Cape Coral can have serious impacts on your health and financial security. Cardinal Law helps you get the compensation you need to recover. Get the personalized, professional legal service you need to file a claim. Contact our Cape Coral bus accident lawyer and request a consultation today.